Victorian charm meets modern design creating the perfect Chelsea family home. Interlet Estates has been instructed to sell this incredible townhouse in the heart of Chelsea, available for £3,950,000. The property boasts four bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as excellent an entertaining space, a rear garden and a large terrace on the raised ground floor.
With its ideal location and unique features, this townhouse is a great long-term investment. The property is currently tenanted until April 2023 and can be purchased as an income producing asset. The 2,094 sq ft home is laid out over five floors.
Lower ground floor:
· Double bedroom with wall of fitted cupboards providing extensive hanging and shelf space. Door leading to front area with separate steps up to street level.
· Media room that opens up to a wide garden with an integrated sound system and outside fireplace.
Raised ground floor:
· Well fitted kitchen and dining room with a stylish fireplace.
· Large terrace on the half landing leading up to the first floor. The terrace effortlessly accommodates a dinner party of 20.
· Elegant double drawing room with large Victorian windows and an open outlook. Fireplace with stone mantelpiece, marble slips and gas coal fire. Victorian features and high ceilings.
· Fitted library with storage cupboards beneath.
· Principal bedroom with open outlook over the rooftops. Fitted wardrobes proving hanging, shelf space and storage.
· Luxurious En-suite bathroom with separate shower, bathtub with built in television screen.
· Double bedroom with fitted cupboards proving hanging, shelf space and storage.
· Double bedroom at the rear with outlook towards Meriden Court.
· Bathroom with bathtub and hand shower attachment. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
The townhouse which was built between 1843 and 1860 is perfectly located between the King’s Road and South Kensington. It is also just a short walk away from Albert Bridge connecting Chelsea and Battersea Park. A wide range of boutique shops, restaurants and delis can be found all around Sydney Street, including the famous Chelsea Green where you can find the best gourmet food shops, fishmonger, greengrocer and wine shop.
Moments away from the luxury fashion houses and world class restaurants of Knightsbridge, Sydney Street is a prestigious address that has maintained its value over the years. The renowned Natural History Museum and Victoria & Albert Museum are ten minutes' walk away. Travel is a breeze with Sloane Square and South Kensington station (Piccadilly, District & Circle Lines) also close by. The local transport hub Victoria Station, offers easy access to the national rail network - and through the airports, the rest of the world.
Federico Losurdo, Head of Sales at Interlet Estates commented: “As a Chelsea resident I have always loved Sydney Street, it is perfect for families who want to be close to great schools and green spaces, while also having great amenities at their doorstep. The townhouse itself is one of a kind and is ideal for entertaining. With a terrace like that how could you not want to be the host?”
To find out more about this property, please visit: https://www.interlet.com/property/1556-4-bedroom-town-house-for-sale or call Interlet Estates at 020 7361 7962.