At INTERLET, we believe
Transparency, honesty and sheer grit are the key ingredients to our success.
We are an independent, boutique estate agency based in Kensington, London W8 setting standards for excellence in the industry for the past 25 years.
We believe in growth, development and embracing change and as such decided to open a new position for a proactive Property Manager who will provide exceptional customer service to our Landlords and Tenants and ensure each tenancy runs smoothly from start to finish.
The main purpose of this role is to maximise the overall income and profitability and ensure the smooth running and operation of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
A stable career history with at least 2-3 years of experience in property management or lettings progression
Good understanding of current rules and regulations relating to lettings and property management
NFoPP (or similar) Qualifications
Have a solid estate agency experience
To join Interlet you must be:
An excellent communicator with natural problem solving skills.
Dedicated and flexible to the needs of the business.
Positive, pro-active, thorough, detail orientated and able to work under your own initiative.
- Looking after a portfolio of managed properties, which includes contract preparation and occasional viewings.
- Dealing with landlords and tenants to arrange and sort out maintenance issues
- Liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Carrying out regular property inspections and ensuring that all current property regulations are carried out.
- Accurately maintaining the database/ information and providing reporting to management on request.
- Consistently driving high standards providing a one stop seamless service to all tenants, visitors and clients alike.
- Offering landlords advice on all financial, rental and legal matters
If you are self-motivated and have passion for people and properties then you are our ideal candidate.
Relevant qualification funding
20 days holidays plus bank holidays
Extra day off for each completed year
Employee of the month perks
Team building lunch once a month
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com