At INTERLET, we believe:
Transparency, honesty and sheer grit are the key ingredients to our success.
We are an independent, boutique estate agency based in Kensington, London W8 setting standards for excellence in the industry for the past 25 years.
We believe in growth, development and embracing change and as such, we decided to open a new position for a passionate Lettings Progressor / Property Compliance Coordinator to support our young and hungry team to excel in their roles.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A solid estate agency experience (min 2 years)
- Preferably with NFoPP qualification
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to use the property software
- Must be organised
- Goal and deadline orientated
- Good command of the English language
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management
- And more importantly a team player who is willing to go that extra mile
If you are self-motived and passionate about the property industry and helping people, INTERLET is the ideal company for you. We thrive on making our customers’ experience easy and memorable thereby differentiating us from the sea of real estate agents in London.
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus
- Relevant qualification funding
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Extra day off for each completed year
- Employee of the month perks
- Team building lunch once a month
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org